Identy Of ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter seanouellette1234
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seanouellette1234

Guest
god remind me who i am.,whatever that means
 
Father God You see the mind and inner-being of this person, and I ask that you would remind this person of who they are in Jesus. Amen.
 
Your identity is within Jesus and Jesus in you dear brother, that is who YOU ARE! And that is what the good news is all about! As he abides in you and you in him you are influenced and born again by spirit and renewed by the spirit in you. Jesus made you riotous with his resurrection as he has resurrected IN YOU this is who YOU ARE, don't let satan lie to you brother.
 
You are the child of the creator of this universe he has got you in the palm of his hand and he is eager to help you wherever you are and how you are if you believe in JESUS he will rescue you.

Lord help him and let your name be glorified in JESUS name I pray AMEN!
 
Father, thank You for hearing this prayer. We know without You we can do nothing. By your Spirit, help by ### to know what is right and to be eager in doing Your will. Please guide him with your gentle mercy and fill his mind with wisdom. Let his always find his way to You and through You reach completion. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
 
Lord help ### to see his own true identity with Christ as the helm. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

*All names mentioned in this prayer are in the public domain and are therefore not personally identifiable -- Zero need for redaction -- God bless us as we unite our faith, John 17:1-26, and are guarded from "gatekeeping" through the nefarious and seeming plausibility of artificial intelligence...
Replies
9
Views
139
Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ, I’m reaching out because I’m currently walking through a very heavy season. I recently turned ###, and I’m struggling with deep feelings of being 'behind' in life and school. I’ve been feeling very lonely, unloved, and overwhelmed by the future, to the...
Replies
11
Views
250
Will you please pray that our family and my kids and other people that these people have taken our identities that the truth will come out and we can regain our identities back in Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom