I'd like to pray for ###, he's singing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNW2

Disciple of Prayer
I'd like to pray for ###, he's singing on a T.V. show and is a born again Christian. I pray that he will remain steadfast in his faith and that not only will the Lord bless him but that he will always remember that it was the Lord that gave him that talent and that he will not conform to the ways of the world. I pray that the Lord guards his heart and allows him to be a blessing to others during this journey. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 89:49 – “Lord, where is your former great love, which in your faithfulness you swore to David?” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 89:49, the psalmist is crying out to God, wrestling with feelings of confusion and...
Replies
9
Views
151
I’d like to give a praise report, I’ve been asking for prayer and praying myself as well over my dog who has had appetite issues and he began eating for me. Praise the Lord. I’m thanking Jesus for taking the pressure off of me that it was causing.
Replies
8
Views
303
I'd like a prayer to heal me from my traumas so I could enjoy being around my family and friends. For a while now, it feels as though a piece of me is missing and it's been holding me back for so long.
Replies
7
Views
511
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom