I'am very tempted to speak to the one I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
I'am very tempted to speak to the one I love. I don't know if it's a good idea though. I need answers. Oh Lord, help me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I am in a similar position and this I know actions and decisions born of fear always turn out wrong, but whatever is taken in the lve can only be right. I pray that the Lord is with you all the way. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I have some very challenging psychological issues, depression, PTSD, and also psychosis. I am not always sad, as the Lord is helping me, but in moments of desperation, fear, or hopelessness I am tempted to say bad things like: "I do not want to live anymore" or "I cannot go on." This is...
Replies
6
Views
146
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 75:6 – “No one from the east or the west or from the desert can exalt themselves.” Extended Explanation of the Verse; Psalm 75:6 reminds us that true promotion or honor doesn’t come from human sources or self-effort. In this verse...
Replies
10
Views
157
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 55:23: “But you, God, will bring down the wicked into the pit of decay; the bloodthirsty and deceitful will not live out half their days. But as for me, I trust in you.” Psalm 55:23 concludes the chapter with David’s firm...
Replies
11
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,873
Messages
16,804,280
Members
650,362
Latest member
Chiorlarian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom