Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for my marriage. It's because I am a burden; my brother had a girlfriend, and I am like an obstacle to his marriage. Sometimes I feel why I was born, faced a lot from childhood. For everything, I have to struggle. Maybe I am not deserving. Please God, do some miracle and let me get...
Replies
7
Views
171
Please people, Pray for me in the name of Jesus, Lord God, Thank You for loving me, caring for me and keeping me safe through my childhood, my teenage years and into adulthood. Thank you for loving my family and keeping them safe, Thank you for keeping them safe when my son's car was at the...
Replies
6
Views
304
Requesting prayers for our youth to be full of the Holy Spirit of God, so they will learn more about Jesus and share with their peers at school grounds, in their neighborhood, and in church. Ask Jesus to bless them and protect them for all kinds of temptations that comes to them. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,160
Members
649,376
Latest member
Snierendael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom