Iam having anxiety in class. I see the guy ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
Iam having anxiety in class. I see the guy I love right across from me. I miss him. I miss him being mine. I can't handle this feeling right now. I'm shaking and I feel sick. I hope that he wants to be with me too. I can't take this separation. I want to start crying. Someone message me, I don't know what to do. Help:(:

(Note: No personal identifiers or sensitive information were present in the text to redact.)
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Please Father shine your face on this ### and calm her anxieties, in your Holy name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have anxiety in class, I have anxiety at the mall, I have anxiety in my room and it’s tiresome and hurts me. Am also asking that you make my mother want me to love her because sometimes I don’t like her. Let her be a cool mum and buy clothes that are trending for me. Let her ask for help on...
Replies
8
Views
476
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,553
Messages
16,789,375
Members
649,120
Latest member
Elduynorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom