I would you to pray for me ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I pray for your husband to turn to Jesus and do not give up praying for him.
I also prayed for all your wishes to be granted in Jesus' name. Amen.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get new job near our house. I am jobless since June, as we shifted from Hyderabad to Vijayawada in June. I am interested to earn and save for my kids future expenses. My husband wants me to do any business. So please pray so that God reveals his plans for me whether to do...
Replies
Views
I humbly come to you father for salvation and peace. I need surety on my calling, what ever you want me to do put it in clear view so I can be your servant in the name of Jesus
Replies
Views
Have surgery scheduled for 5/2… this was already messed up because they didn’t have the right surgeons on when I was supposed to have it in Jan. I’ve been keeping in touch w coordinator- and she wasn’t clear about so many things- or may be I wasn’t. ButnI had asked Abba- long story short my...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughter to be able to finish her Architecture Studio project quickly. It is due tomorrow at 5:00 pm and she pulled an all-nighter last night working on it. Please pray for steady hands and a clear mind for her. Pray for her to have the energy to complete this project. She did...
Replies
Views
I ask prayer for creative miracles for my mother Efigenia Albarado and I and all our requests. We are having spiritual struggles and are being robbed of our blessings by Satan and our enemies. I ask for urgent prayer for the right people to come into my life and for the right godly husband and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom