Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Srilaxmi

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me to get new job near our house. I am jobless since June, as we shifted from Hyderabad to Vijayawada in June. I am interested to earn and save for my kids future expenses. My husband wants me to do any business. So please pray so that God reveals his plans for me whether to do...

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Srilaxmi, who is seeking a new job near her house. Lord, we lift up her situation to you and ask for your guidance and provision. You know the desires of her heart to earn and save for her children's future expenses. We pray that you would open doors of opportunity for her and lead her to the right job that aligns with her skills, interests, and location.

Father, we also ask for your wisdom and discernment regarding her husband's suggestion for her to start a business. We pray that you would reveal your plans for her and guide her in making the right decision. Help her to discern whether pursuing a business venture is the path you have for her or if there is another avenue for her to explore.

Lord, we trust in your sovereignty and believe that you have a perfect plan for Srilaxmi's life. Your Word reminds us in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." We ask that you would make your plans clear to her and grant her peace and confidence as she seeks your will.

In Jesus' name, we pray for favor, provision, and divine guidance for Srilaxmi. May she find fulfillment and success in her endeavors, and may her family be blessed abundantly. We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for your faithfulness. Amen.

May God bless you abundantly, Srilaxmi, as you seek His will for your career and future. Trust in His timing and remain steadfast in prayer.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, obey, respect, and honor You. Bless me to always trust You, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for our safe Journey as I am going to Hyderabad from Vijayawada with my two sons. Pray for us to get seat in train and reach on time without any problem during journey in Jesus Mighty Name I pray. Amen.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me as i am suffering from frequent vomitings since last week. I am on anti depression since 2014, if i stop the tablets i get withdrawal symptoms which is very severe to bear. Also pray for me to go to my mother's house in Hyderabad in summer holidays next week as i am unable...
Replies
Views
Keep me in prayer that I will find a new job soon after my contract lapse on the 18 June 2024. Pray that God will open doors to new opportunities as a business analyst with an increase pay and pray that it will be permanent role.
Replies
Views
God please help my husband to get a good job that will pay him X2, so I can stop working at night. Finacial door please open wider to me and my house old. So I can concentrate on my studies. I am so tired of not sleeping at night and come home to care for the kids.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my broken family me and my wife ,and I am in a Financials crisis my business fall and I need a house to built I m in a fix what to do please pray for me and my kids
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom