I would use some prayers.1) I am worried that ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
I would use some prayers.

1) I am worried that for unknown reason I might not please God.

2) I am worried that I might seek God in wrong way.

3) I am worried that I might not always properly thank and/or respect God.

4) I wish that ### would contact me soon.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've tried and tried to help people never expecting anything in return, definitely didnt expect those same people I helped to steal from me an hack my phone work email and kids schooling and try to ruin my life. I have done absolutely nothing to them and they just keep trying to ruin my life my...
Replies
7
Views
340
I could really use some prayers. I am very depressed. I just lost my son. He died almost a month ago. Our business is spelling and I need prayer for my family relief. Feeling sad and low. Please pray for me and my family. Please pray for our business.
Replies
6
Views
318
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,186
Messages
16,819,900
Members
651,238
Latest member
Wuomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom