I would like to receive my taxes Not to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azznerak
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azznerak

Guest
I would like to receive my taxes not to splurge or to randomly buy worthless material items, but so I can pay off bills and get out from those check advance things, which I am sure was created by Satan himself.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I am doing my taxes. I would like to pray that I will get a refund and not owe the government any money, and when I do my taxes it will be less than $100.00 for the fee. Amen
Replies
8
Views
911
I would like to pray for my daughter ### who is going through stressful situations where she is living with a relative. Lord, please give her the peace of mind, wisdom, and understanding to overcome all the obstacles which may come her way. Lord, I am not too sure as to why ### is being...
Replies
10
Views
414
I would like to request help in praying for divine intervention and deliverance. I need intercession in my life and divine destiny helpers, godly help and breakthroughs. Whatever is attacking my life should receive the full wrath of God immediately and be permanently cast away. I am getting...
Replies
6
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom