Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of Kalliffe and her daughter and grandchildren. Lord, we lift up their current situation to you and ask for your divine intervention. We pray for your guidance and provision as they face the challenges of finding a new home and overcoming financial difficulties.

Lord, we ask that you bring comfort and strength to Kalliffe's daughter as she navigates through these difficult circumstances. Heal her health conditions, Lord, and grant her the ability to find suitable employment that aligns with her abilities and limitations. We pray for restoration in her life, both physically and financially.

Father, we also lift up the father of Kalliffe's grandchildren. We pray that you would soften his heart and convict him to take responsibility for his children. Provide the necessary resources and support for Kalliffe's daughter to raise her children in a loving and stable environment.

Lord, we trust in your promises that you are a God who provides and cares for His children. We ask that you open doors of opportunity for Kalliffe's daughter, leading her to a safe and secure home. Help her to find trustworthy individuals who can assist her in her search for a new place to live.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for peace and clarity for Kalliffe's family. May they find solace in knowing that you are with them every step of the way. Strengthen their faith and grant them the wisdom to make decisions that will lead to a less complicated and more stable future.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in answering them. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 34:17-18: "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Philippians 4:19: "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."
- Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
Thank you so much. I pray for you and your concerns too. May God bless you and yours.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of Kalliffe and her daughter and grandchildren. Lord, we lift up their current situation to you and ask for your divine intervention. We pray for your guidance and provision as they face the challenges of finding a new home and overcoming financial difficulties.

Lord, we ask that you bring comfort and strength to Kalliffe's daughter as she navigates through these difficult circumstances. Heal her health conditions, Lord, and grant her the ability to find suitable employment that aligns with her abilities and limitations. We pray for restoration in her life, both physically and financially.

Father, we also lift up the father of Kalliffe's grandchildren. We pray that you would soften his heart and convict him to take responsibility for his children. Provide the necessary resources and support for Kalliffe's daughter to raise her children in a loving and stable environment.

Lord, we trust in your promises that you are a God who provides and cares for His children. We ask that you open doors of opportunity for Kalliffe's daughter, leading her to a safe and secure home. Help her to find trustworthy individuals who can assist her in her search for a new place to live.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for peace and clarity for Kalliffe's family. May they find solace in knowing that you are with them every step of the way. Strengthen their faith and grant them the wisdom to make decisions that will lead to a less complicated and more stable future.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in answering them. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 34:17-18: "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Philippians 4:19: "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."
- Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
Thank you so much. I pray for you and your concerns too. May God bless you and yours.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Praise God there's been a partial improvement in a family offering for my Daughter and grand kids to stay with them until the end of their school year and hopefully there will be help coming with finding their own home by then! The money and other hardships are yet to be resolved, but for them just to have a steady roof over their heads is a miracle! I couldn't be more grateful and thankful for the prayers and thoughts that have been given to us with this situation. Thank you God and thank you all too!

Similar Requests

I would like prayers for my family my youngest daughter and her 4 children are been put out of thier home and will be living in a hotel until she can get another place for them to live,And my son has a court case for non violence I'm asking that that case get dismissed and my second daughter car...
Replies
Views
Pray for my daughter she got mixed up with a wrong guy that took her away from her family and doesn’t want us to have a relationship with our grand kids, pray she wakes up and sees what he’s really like. He claims he’s a Christian I pray he would turn his life over to the Lord.
Replies
Views
Dear people l would ask you to Pray for my daughter Sarita, that She Will surrender to God her Father. (She lost her earthly father not long ago) She is almost giving birth to her daughter as a teenage mother. Tomorrow She has to go for her driving licence please Pray for the rest and trust that...
Replies
Views
Lord I lift my daughter briana up to you for guidance and protection from harm I pray briana would take her job seriously and be punctual I pray she would stop being ignorant towards others I pray briana would get her 40 hours and keep this job I pray briana would have respect for herself the...
Replies
Views
My children were taken by CPS last year or May, 2023. Thankfully, the organization try to place children with the other parent first. One of my kids were placed in foster care due to her dad not cooperating. My daughter has since been in three different homes because of her struggling with...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom