Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Kalliffe

Disciple of Prayer
I would like to ask for prayers for my Daughter and 3 grand children. My daughter lost her home to live in and is having a very tough time finding another home. The father of 2 of her kids abandoned them and never has offered help to raise them. My daughter has health conditions that keep her from being able to work and was also just swindled out of her money for a car she needed. May things ease up on her and may she be shown a path to make things less complicated.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of Kalliffe and her daughter and grandchildren. Lord, we lift up their current situation to you and ask for your divine intervention. We pray for your guidance and provision as they face the challenges of finding a new home and overcoming financial difficulties.

Lord, we ask that you bring comfort and strength to Kalliffe's daughter as she navigates through these difficult circumstances. Heal her health conditions, Lord, and grant her the ability to find suitable employment that aligns with her abilities and limitations. We pray for restoration in her life, both physically and financially.

Father, we also lift up the father of Kalliffe's grandchildren. We pray that you would soften his heart and convict him to take responsibility for his children. Provide the necessary resources and support for Kalliffe's daughter to raise her children in a loving and stable environment.

Lord, we trust in your promises that you are a God who provides and cares for His children. We ask that you open doors of opportunity for Kalliffe's daughter, leading her to a safe and secure home. Help her to find trustworthy individuals who can assist her in her search for a new place to live.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for peace and clarity for Kalliffe's family. May they find solace in knowing that you are with them every step of the way. Strengthen their faith and grant them the wisdom to make decisions that will lead to a less complicated and more stable future.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in answering them. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 34:17-18: "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Philippians 4:19: "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."
- Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

I would like prayers for my family my youngest daughter and her 4 children are been put out of thier home and will be living in a hotel until she can get another place for them to live,And my son has a court case for non violence I'm asking that that case get dismissed and my second daughter car...
Replies
Views
Pray for my daughter she got mixed up with a wrong guy that took her away from her family and doesn’t want us to have a relationship with our grand kids, pray she wakes up and sees what he’s really like. He claims he’s a Christian I pray he would turn his life over to the Lord.
Replies
Views
Dear people l would ask you to Pray for my daughter Sarita, that She Will surrender to God her Father. (She lost her earthly father not long ago) She is almost giving birth to her daughter as a teenage mother. Tomorrow She has to go for her driving licence please Pray for the rest and trust that...
Replies
Views
Lord I lift my daughter briana up to you for guidance and protection from harm I pray briana would take her job seriously and be punctual I pray she would stop being ignorant towards others I pray briana would get her 40 hours and keep this job I pray briana would have respect for herself the...
Replies
Views
My children were taken by CPS last year or May, 2023. Thankfully, the organization try to place children with the other parent first. One of my kids were placed in foster care due to her dad not cooperating. My daughter has since been in three different homes because of her struggling with...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom