I would like to ask everyone to help me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
My Father has agreed to see a doctor yesterday. Praise God..

I now call upon all prayer warriors for my ###'s recovery. May the Lord bless him and give him good health soon, May He make his body cooperative with the medicine and healing process so that he gets well soon. May the Lord also touch my ###'s heart and my whole family as well, so that he may keep us faithful and give us the courage to surpass this trial.

I know that the Lord will help us for He is good all the time and I trust Him with all my heart..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
209
My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
220
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom