I would like to ask everyone to help me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

janice25

Disciple of Prayer
I would like to ask everyone to help me pray for my father. He's diabetic, and he's already having a hard time and we are worried about him because he refuses and gets mad whenever we ask him to see a doctor. We feel he is scared to know what's wrong that's why he doesn't want to see a doctor. Please pray that the Lord enlightens him and gives him strength to face whatever it is that scares him so that he can live longer and healthier. Please also pray for me and my family, my mom, especially. May we have the courage to get through all this. To be able to take care of Papa when he's not doing well. I pray for the Lord to take away my fear and give me a clear mind so that I may be able to give my family what they need right now in this trying time. May He guide us and keep us under His loving care.

Thank you.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Merciful Lord, we trust your unfailing love. Please heal those who are sick and in need of your immediate protection. Please forgive us for being disobedient at times. Help us to do our best- to eat healthy, think positively and learn from our experiences. Remind us to do our part in the healing process and to trust and submit to your divine will. Thank you for your mercy and grace. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
209
My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
220
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,668
Messages
16,802,016
Members
650,183
Latest member
Cleo_04

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom