I would like prayer for a good job with ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anno1nt3d0n3
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anno1nt3d0n3

Guest
I would like prayer for a good job with perfect hrs for me to be able to keep going to school and does not get in the way of my walk with God. I do not want to stop going to church service over a job or over school, therefore I need the perfect hrs for me to be able to always give God the time He deserves. Thank you, God bless
 
Last edited:
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer is that ### does great during surgery. I pray for the doctors to make good decisions using their skills. I pray that they are able to remove the spleen and the tumor completely without complications and mostly I pray that this tumor is NOT malignant, and has not spread to any other...
Replies
11
Views
275
There has been some bad kids that have been hanging around in front of where we live. They use a lot of bad language and slander whenever they see us step inside and outside of the house. We need help praying that God will relocate them to a different area to hang around.
Replies
9
Views
160
My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,531
Messages
16,777,793
Members
648,084
Latest member
Thrountion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom