I wish the people trying to pressure ###

I agree. If people want it, fine. If they don't they shouldn't be hassled for it. Our Lord will look after us in his time and way.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Satanic demon possessed people are constantly stalking and harassing me, trying to control me with fear. They are constantly doing this and no one corrects them or tries to stop them. Churches tolerate Satanic people who are trying to enslave and control others, and they do absolutely nothing to...
Replies
10
Views
227
Satanic demon possessed people are constantly trying to FORCE me to be poor against my will. They are sent from the devil himself. I have zero desire to be impoverished, especially against my will. This is some very seriously evil witchcraft that Satanic people are constantly attacking me with...
Replies
7
Views
148
Evil satanic people are always trying to control and manipulate me to make terrible decisions that cause me a lot of pain and sorrow. They are never ever going to stop trying to control and manipulate me and abuse and try to control everything I do, everything I watch on TV everything I say and...
Replies
6
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,846
Members
649,512
Latest member
Giliortath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom