Lord in the name of Jesus touch ### and keep her in Your divine will..Lord lead and guide her touch her spirit and bring her to the place in which you have purposed for her...Lord use her for Your glory in Jesus name....
Prayers going up to God on your behalf, dear ###! Know that your work is valuable to many others whom you pray for and support spiritually. May you be blessed always by Jesus in all of your endeavors to help those in need as well as yourself.
God I ask You to reveal the Holy Spirit to ###. He is with you always ###. He is the Spirit of Truth that will lead you into all Truth. And I pray you are being lead by this Spirit, and you will know the Truth and the Truth will make you free!
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
John 7:1 – “After this, Jesus went around in Galilee. He did not want to go about in Judea because the Jewish leaders there were looking for a way to kill him.”
Extended Explanation:
This verse gives us insight into a critical moment in...
And why must I be following laws of the old testament which is not relevant like eating kosher food, and get a circumcision and laws of the old when Jesus had already fulfilled and when am I going to break from my porn addiction and sexual lust which is unhealthy. The churches teaches is ok to...