I will be embarking on a long ###

I will be embarking on a long journey by next week, help me pray for journey mercies and God's protection.
Lord go before your child on this journey and bring safe passage and travel mercies. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I thank the almighty God for his grace over our lives. I want to appreciate all my brethren that prayed for and with me during my journey. It was smooth and safe to God's glory.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ive beem struggling a whole lot lately with my relationship with God and studying the Bible. At one point in my life, I had no doubts about God and that He was 100% the truth and so was His Word. Somewhere along the way, I fell off and now I feel like ive been struggling so bad with believing...
Replies
10
Views
146
Please help them help set appointments asap and get me in sooner at the latest time I’m available Lord please and help to find a cooler home we can chill at for next week’s predicted heat wave and help with setting appointments with the right Godly dr.s so many appointments. Heal my lungs...
Replies
10
Views
161
Thank you all so much for your long-term prayers for our family. Through every trial and hardship, your prayers have truly carried us. My mother suffered a stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. Then, last November, she was diagnosed with stage IV...
Replies
9
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom