i went to my ### doctor yesterday and he ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lederman

Humble Prayer Partner
i went to my ### doctor yesterday and he noticed the beginings of strep, im on antibiotics, i didnt know i had it, i was just going there about antigens since i was running out and needed more, pray god gets rid of it soon, im ### so im going to have to take a couple of days off to make sure the antibiotics make me not contagious
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praying Proverbs 4:20-22 "My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. {21} Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; {22} For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh."
Isaiah 53:5 "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed."
Isaiah 58:8 "Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard."

Psalms 30:2 "O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me."

Psalms 107:20 "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions."

3 John 1-2 "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." Praising Jehovah Rapha, the LORD our healer in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ###. I went to my doctor yesterday to get my lab results and she said everything looks well except I’m pre-diabetic. She said I have to watch what I eat and exercise every day now. Also she said my potassium levels are low and she doesn’t know why because apparently my kidney functions are...
Replies
10
Views
403
I went to the doctor yesterday after having recurrent pelvis pains. No one knew about it but my daughter who is staying somewhere just told me that she had a vision that I had cervical cancer. I am so scared.
Replies
10
Views
248
My son went to the doctor yesterday to check on his edema on his legs; please help me pray for provisions so we can buy the prescribed medicine. I am praying for a financial miracle to buy these medicine in the name of Jesus. God makes a way where there seems to be no way. You are Our God who...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom