I was sicked the whole weekend, but, I give ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace

Servant of All
I was sicked the whole weekend, but, I give God the glory for healing me, in the name of Jesus. Father God, I thank you for my health, my daughter, my daughter, my family, my job, my marriage, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Lord, I bless your name, and I pray for your mercy over my life, in the name of Jesus. I thank you Lord, canceling death from over my family, in the name of Jesus. Lord, I bless your Holy Name, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

and thank-you soo much for your prayers for me i am having such a hard time right now & just feeling very shaky all over too too many things triggered me the past few days and now i am extremely upset thank-you for your prayers for The Holy Spirit to calm me down and bring me peace right...
Replies
20
Views
2K
Heavenly Father first of all I want to thank you for all your blessings goodness and mercy upon my life and the life of my family no matter what's going on right now I asked you to please relieve my daughter ### from chronic constipation and bloating and parasites show her what to do give her...
Replies
11
Views
192
Prayer for husband ### deliverance and protection over his life and our marriage Lord bring my husband heart and struggles to you i ask for forgiveness over him and you give him clean heart, and stand firm in faith. A Prayer for my husband life long Deliverance and protection from evil...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom