Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus,please help my ### who are facing a serious health challenge-especially my ###,hes got diagnosed with cancer and my ### aswell, it really hurts me to see them suffer like this all their life they have been working very hard pulling with other jobs aswell to help out other people...
Replies
10
Views
69
I may be going through spiritual warfare, but how do i know if I actually am? I'm struggling to pray, getting distracted more by Tiktok (as I deleted the games, its like I replace one bad thing with another) & such, I haven't really posted much for my content creation (but as I have a dog now...
Replies
9
Views
478
My ### told me today that she had been getting tarot card readings coming up on her fyp (Instagram reels or Facebook, as she doesn't have Tiktok, but she gets pulled just as easily into the doomscrolling) & she watched them. Even though she seems to not believe them or think whatever happens...
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,118
Messages
16,796,096
Members
649,659
Latest member
Foannira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom