I was planning to move out of state some time ago to relocate to ### but I didn't have enough money saved and I was afraid I would not have enough money to pay my first rent. And during that time there weren't any apartments available. I currently live in ### but I'm not very happy living here. Now I'm considering moving to ### again but I'm not sure whether I should relocate or stay in ###. I need GOD to give me a clear sign whether it is HIS will for me to stay in ### or if it is HIS will for me to move to ###.
Dear LORD, We pray for ### to help him to show the right path and lead him to glorify your mighty name. In Jesus name we pray AMEN
 
I was planning to move out of state some time ago to relocate to ### but I didn't have enough money saved and I was afraid I would not have enough money to pay my first rent. And during that time there weren't any apartments available. I currently live in ### but I'm not very happy living here. Now I'm considering moving to ### again but I'm not sure whether I should relocate or stay in ###. I need GOD to give me a clear sign whether it is HIS will for me to stay in ### or if it is HIS will for me to move to ###.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
I was planning to move out of state some time ago to relocate to ### but I didn't have enough money saved and I was afraid I would not have enough money to pay my first rent. And during that time there weren't any apartments available. I currently live in ### but I'm not very happy living here. Now I'm considering moving to ### again but I'm not sure whether I should relocate or stay in ###. I need GOD to give me a clear sign whether it is HIS will for me to stay in ### or if it is HIS will for me to move to ###.
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer request right away that the neighbor across from where my partner ### and I, ###, live at apartment complex #4 at ### in ###, moves out as soon as possible because they caused a problem already last Friday with me as well. I am afraid to step out of my apartment complex building...
Replies
7
Views
100
Life in a door opens up urgently I get a Trailer of my own to live in greatly..MYSELF MY FAMILY OUR PRTS GET ALONG MY DAUGHTERS FONT FIGHT OVER DEMONS ESPECIALLY SINCE IM NOT EVEN WITH THEE GUYS FROM MY PAST NOR DOES MY SON. MY DAUGHTERS HAVE MEN SPOUSES THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH...
Replies
8
Views
197
My dad rented apartment A to Ms ### on the 1st of November, 2024. When she moved in, she paid the deposit and the 1st month rent. In January 2025, she started to pay us a little bit of rent money when she feels like and another month will come and she will still owe us for the previous month...
Replies
8
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,762
Messages
16,792,057
Members
649,373
Latest member
Kiargainarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom