Francis Kusi

Humble Servant of All
I was planning to move out of state some time ago to relocate to Texas but I didn't have enough money saved and I was afraid I would not have enough money to pay my first rent. And during that time there weren't any apartments available. I currently live in ### but I'm not very happy living here. Now I'm considering moving to Texas again but I'm not sure whether I should relocate or stay in ###. I need GOD to give me a clear sign whether it is HIS will for me to stay in ### or if it is HIS will for me to move to Texas.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer request right away that the neighbor across from where my partner ### and I, ###, live at apartment complex #4 at ### in ###, moves out as soon as possible because they caused a problem already last Friday with me as well. I am afraid to step out of my apartment complex building...
Replies
7
Views
100
Life in a door opens up urgently I get a Trailer of my own to live in greatly..MYSELF MY FAMILY OUR PRTS GET ALONG MY DAUGHTERS FONT FIGHT OVER DEMONS ESPECIALLY SINCE IM NOT EVEN WITH THEE GUYS FROM MY PAST NOR DOES MY SON. MY DAUGHTERS HAVE MEN SPOUSES THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH...
Replies
8
Views
197
My dad rented apartment A to Ms ### on the 1st of November, 2024. When she moved in, she paid the deposit and the 1st month rent. In January 2025, she started to pay us a little bit of rent money when she feels like and another month will come and she will still owe us for the previous month...
Replies
8
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom