i WAS OUT TODAY LONELY AND BACKSLIDING. PLEASE PRAY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
i WAS OUT TODAY LONELY AND BACKSLIDING. PLEASE PRAY GOD BRINGS ME A GODLY WIFE TODAY
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS "HE"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have chronic health issues that leave me bedridden, no family, church, friends or support. I’m being harassed by a spirit spouse. I’ve recently prayed to ask God about my spiritual state. I heard the word “rebrobate” minutes after I’d prayed but they could’ve been a demon. Please pray that God...
Replies
9
Views
285
My daughter has her try out for team today! Please pray for her to have confidence to shine and let the Judges see her shine and amazing spirit!
Replies
10
Views
196
Pray for the innocent kidnapped child ### to be returned home safe by the kidnapper and not hurt or taken out today miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,034
Messages
16,818,016
Members
651,146
Latest member
Ghiuddoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom