I was in a car accident with substantial damage to ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I was in a car accident with substantial damage to my car. I pray that it has not been totaled and can be repaired. If God sees fit for something else, I pray that I can afford the outcome. I know that it will be for my good.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers as well as the person who was involved in the car accident we both lost our cars so I can imagine what ### is going through right now but pray for ### also not just me but for both of us please.
Replies
7
Views
258
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. The Enemy has breached our defenses. My wife had a car accident yesterday. She collided with a taxi at a roundabout. Police attended the scene and even though the damage was minor she was told she could not drive her car. It was towed...
Replies
7
Views
273
I'm married and have 2 young kids ### & ###. I work 2,000 miles away from my family. The day I returned from a trip home I got t boned 2 lights away from my office. Please pray for me to recieve peace. Please pray they can fix my truck and that its not totalled. Please pray my insurance helps me...
Replies
11
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom