I Wanted To Make This Anonymous, Forgot To Check The Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine4Yeshua

Beloved of All
Father in heaven, we need your fire!!! Rain down on us the Holy Spirit of fire! Let us walk in your light, that the unbelievers will know that you are real. Let us be witness to your name so that they are no longer able to deny your presence. Jesus, forgive us for pride, sin, and any other hindrances that prevent this from happening. We receive it now so that we may glorify your name.

In Jesus' Holy name, Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I forgot to check my shelf in class, and I am currently having trouble with my laboratory class. I pray that I will be able to still do well in that class, even though I am currently having a lot of trouble. Please help me LORD.
Replies
6
Views
70
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,912
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom