I want you to pray for ### and ###. He

Prerna

Disciple of Prayer
I want you to pray for my husband and my family. He lies to me constantly. His mishandling of money leaves us with no savings. He has a bad drinking habit which he is not quitting even after he promised several times. Life in short is pathetic. I have given him enough chances to change but now my patience is over. I am also planning to leave him but I am just worried about my kids' future. I am praying since long but it seems like my prayers are not being heard. Only waiting for some miracle to happen. Plz pray for me.
 
Lord Jesus....I pray for this lady on her husband will change for the better in time and deliver him from all the unclean lying n drinking spirit ...and bring this family in tact again Lord in your Love n Care....amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I pray that you bless me with money,health ,goodness and peace n good abundant life. Make me powerful to get wealth, support myself and my people and make my people also blessed with money,health,goodness and peace and good life. Let me and my people be in your Protection and Love...
Replies
6
Views
353
Acts 13:38-39 New International Version 38 “Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. 39 Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses.
Replies
8
Views
360
His friend, ###, emailed me on the text message that he wants me to get back together with ###. I refused to be back together with him because he lied to me, and he made me feel less of myself. ### loves me so much Im his friend, ###’s, and he has been thinking about me. He knows a lot has...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,124
Messages
16,796,181
Members
649,668
Latest member
Snuathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom