I want you to help me please pray for my family ....that God will keep us together and God will open doors financially. In my family ...and for all Christian homes facing problems And ### academics to come out with good grades.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!
*Please click on each link below and pray the prayers*
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Keep us safe, healthy, and protected from the plans of the enemy of our soul. Bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our soul to continue to grow in Your Word, Your Ways, and the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us to know You and make You known. Thank You God. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
I’m a mom of five older children and due to a brain injury I’ve lost the left side of feeling and movement in my face, left eye, left arm, left hand, left hand & fingers, left leg, left ankle, left toes, ankle, toes, hamstring,
And then they found a mass in my right breast
I had a biopsy, and...
Heavenly Father,
All praise and glory be to you LORD Jesus Christ!
Please deliver me from every spirit spouse and help to get into a Christ-centered marriage and bless me with children in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.