I want you help my sister ###...

Xulthea

Disciple of Prayer
I want you to help my sister ###. She is COVID-19 positive. We are in ###, ###, that she should be held from it. Contact ###.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I want you help my sister ### she is covid -19 positive we are in ###, ### that she should be held from it contact +###
I'm sorry to hear about your sister's health concerns, friend. Know that I'll be praying for ###, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His peace. May He sustain you and your sister with His strength during this difficult time.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help us all on earth please i pray . Please help my sister too in amen
Replies
12
Views
218
Dear Lord I pray that you bless me with money,health ,goodness and peace n good abundant life. Make me powerful to get wealth, support myself and my people and make my people also blessed with money,health,goodness and peace and good life. Let me and my people be in your Protection and Love...
Replies
6
Views
356
Help! My sister (###) was unreasonably mad at me again. Something good happened for our dad while he was with me and she was upset how I sent her a text and video instead of calling her. It is very strange and possible jealousy! Help me. Protect me! Shield me from her negativity! Help her be...
Replies
4
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,404
Messages
16,799,498
Members
649,909
Latest member
Myrioronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom