I want ur strong prayer to get my ### certificates

jayasrisurathu

Disciple of Prayer
I want your strong prayer to get my original certificates from my management without any delay to join in a ### bank job.
 
I want ur strong prayer to get my original certificates from my management without any delay to join in a ### bank job


May God in the name of Jesus answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen.



Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Bless me to come to know You better, love You more, draw closer to You, and strengthen me to live my life to please You. May I always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You to direct my footsteps.

God give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Place a hedge of protection and a wall of fire all around me. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. God let nothing get close to me that is not close to You. God teach me the importance of having and bless me to develop "A Daily One on One" time alone with You (in prayer, seeking Your face, meditating upon Your Word, giving You thanksgiving, praise, and worship). God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.

(Prayer Written By Encourager ###, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC)

https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2017/08/may-godin-name-of-jesus-christ-honor.html
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I get my teacher certification. Everyone else in my education program has and I fear I’m falling behind and will be unable to get hired when everyone else does. Please pray the application is processed and accepted soon in Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
545
Hii.....i am still waiting for my certificates to get earlier...it's been more than a month from now..i request everyone to pray for me to get my certificates from ### with which i will get a job I am waiting for.. without this certificate..i won't be able to sit for Visa interview..i request my...
Replies
8
Views
378
I should get my SSLC certificate which is not given from 20 years ago. A door open to go abroad and my Husband ###'s alcohol, ### and of course he should repent to Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,231
Messages
16,797,338
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom