I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wburgos19

Humble Servant of All
I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for your blessings and prayers. God Bles
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I WISH EVERYONE AN EARLY HAPPY THANKSGIVING I HOPE EVERYONE BECOMES EVEN MORE TIGHTER WITH GOD & JESUS DURING THIS HOLIDAY,
Replies
7
Views
319
Everybody here who is making wishes, please fulfill their prayers. Pray for everyone else here. If you want to pray for me, wish me luck with my family and my finances. I would love to win the lottery and pay off my parents house and get a house but, hey, wouldn’t we all?
Replies
8
Views
349
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and I am thankful to be here especially in my right mind thankful to Jesus and thank you all for the prayers may this season bring us all blessings and a turnaround where is needed God bless!
Replies
11
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom