Meliol

Prayer Partner
I want to thank God, He has answered my prayers, though not all at this present moment but I know that He will answer. My sister ### is out from hospital and she feels OK. Further pray for my financial breakthrough. I struggled to send my donation to support the ministry, I'm not that good with this modern technology.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
162
Thank you God for your grace. Thank you God for giving us everyday bread. Thank you God for sending kind people around me. I love the people and friend you have sent me so do I love you God so much. I hope everyone on this platform have seek peace and solace in you.
Replies
8
Views
343
Firstly, I want to thank God for his support, encouragement, and blessings. Secondly, I want to rededicate my life, ministry, and family to him. Thirdly, I want to pray and ask God for breakthroughs in all my endeavors, I want to leave this country together with my family, and am praying God...
Replies
4
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,076
Messages
16,795,510
Members
649,628
Latest member
Qnduemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom