I Want To Talk To ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveenurmila

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God

Heavily father thank you for till now you take care of me. Father I want to talk to ### but he has misidentified with me, and he is hurting me by not talking to me. God dear father please send your angel to touch his heart that he is able to talk to me. Right now in Jesus' name let this miracle be done. Amen, amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

This is your words oh my Lord.. I claim this word answer my prayer.. You also said earth and heaven will pass away but I world will never. . I trust in you I put whole trust in you ..please have mercy. Do miracles now in Jesus name..
 
Still waiting for response oh do hurry on my prayer request answer it oh my lord saviour have mercy ..gracious father don't let fade down my faith ohgod mercy mercy
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

His friend, ###, emailed me on the text message that he wants me to get back together with ###. I refused to be back together with him because he lied to me, and he made me feel less of myself. ### loves me so much Im his friend, ###’s, and he has been thinking about me. He knows a lot has...
Replies
9
Views
148
I am an orthodox Christian and they make me talk a lotus inside and they also involve my ### my ### don't, want to talk to everyone inside please help
Replies
7
Views
114
My husband and I got married on 12th December 2024 (last year), he is serving in the Indian Army and is in his post while I am at home. On 1st July we had a small fight and after that he said he wanted a divorce before we have children. He said his decision is resulted by numerous fights we had...
Replies
8
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,868
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom