I want to talk to Jesus right ...

Sukhsan

Disciple of Prayer
I want to talk to Jesus right now...Please pray to him to come and talk to me...I can share my feelings only with him...
 
Curry Blake healing youtube playlist red brick wall background.

I pray for this in your name my Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you my Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone in the weekdays.

(###)-###-####

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name it is very healing if you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is Hellen Chen's love seminar for relationships, career.

Matthew 6:26 and Philippians 4:19 James 1:5

stevenkscott.com guy went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom now he is a billionaire he wrote a book about it.

Called Solomon the richest man who ever lived.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17
 
IF YOU HAVE ASKED JESUS TO FORGIVE YOU OF YOUR SINS, AND THE BIBLE WHICH IS THE HOLY WORD OF GOD TELLS US THAT ALL HAVE SINNED AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD, AND YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS AND THAT GOD RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD AND NOW HE SITS IN HEAVEN, THEN YOU DO NOT NEED ANYONE TO BE A GO BETWEEN YOU AND JESUS, YOU CAN CALL OUT TO HIM AND HE WILL SPEAK TO YOUR HEART BECAUSE YOU ARE NOW A CHILD OF GOD. HE LISTENS TO YOUR PRAYERS AND HE IS THERE TO ALWAYS HELP YOU. THE BIBLE TELLS US THAT HE WILL NEVER LEAVE OR FORSAKE YOU. BLESSINGS DEAR ONE!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I want to talk to Jesus right now...Please pray to him to come and talk to me...I can share my feelings only with him...

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, what is it that YOU see.
For there shall be as close as you can be unto Christ our Lord God."
'Praise God'
 

Attachments

  • 2350_4e13802c_full - Copy (2).jpg
    2350_4e13802c_full - Copy (2).jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 2
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am an orthodox Christian and they make me talk a lotus inside and they also involve my ### my ### don't, want to talk to everyone inside please help
Replies
7
Views
113
His friend, ###, emailed me on the text message that he wants me to get back together with ###. I refused to be back together with him because he lied to me, and he made me feel less of myself. ### loves me so much Im his friend, ###’s, and he has been thinking about me. He knows a lot has...
Replies
9
Views
146
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. There are people who care about you and want to help. If you're in...
Replies
7
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,925
Messages
16,793,657
Members
649,492
Latest member
Deiraenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom