I Want To Start New

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arpana
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arpana

Guest
please pray for ###.. a broken heart and a shattered life is so difficult to deal with.. ### need His strength in ###.. ### need to start forgiving, first ###self and then others...### want to start fresh.. ### played with fire n now ### ### burned.. ### want God to help ### through this... ### ### weak by ###self.. God please help ###... show ### what ### ### supposed to do
 
Father God Please let your will be done in ###'s life... father please heal her heart and remind her that her identity is in you.... you will bring good into her life... remind her father that all she has to do is keep her eyes on you... you will help her walk on the water of this storm in her life and carry her through... father please give her peace... In Jesus's Holy Name amen....
 
Father help this ### self-esteem and battles. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE I HAVE MY GREAT UNCOMMON FAVOR MIRACLES OF FRESH & CLEAN NEW START NEW DAYYYSSS MAKE IT GREATLYYYY IN MY LIFETIME LIFESTYLE LIFEWORK..LIFE IN I CAN AFFORD MY NORMAL SUPPLY OF SEROVITAL I GET THE GENERIC VERSION OF IT PILLS THAT R A GOOD THING FOR MY HEALTH SKIN YOUTHFUL LOOK HEALING...
Replies
9
Views
158
I speak decree declare Into existence I get greatly blessed on my video games breakthroughs so I don’t even care I didn’t get that JOB and restored since I was blocked from a Dream Job on Sunday now that Career Air is back with me period permanently THATS it that’s all with the blood of...
Replies
7
Views
176
Help me pray for good health, integration, favour, safety, as we move back to ###'s country after 15 years in the Middle East. May God be with us Always. Pray for safe off boarding after resignation and favour in our new home. In Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
413
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom