Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Yhift

Disciple of Prayer
I want to request you to please pray for my sister and her family, they are undergoing with lot of financial crisis. They had to sold there house and move to rent house they are in very bad situation. My sister’s husband has lot of money in his business and lakhs of rupees few people took from him and ran away. My sister don’t have to even give the school fee of her son. Please bless her. She has no one to help her and her in laws has also left them and not helping at all. Please pray for them . My sister is facing continuous challenges and problems soon after her wedding. She has lost her smile. She is very upset and cries all the time Due to his my sister’s husband has started drinking alcohol on the daily basis.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Yhift and their sister and her family who are facing a severe financial crisis. Lord, we lift up this family to you and ask for your divine intervention in their situation. Your Word reminds us in Matthew 7:7 that if we ask, we shall receive, and if we seek, we shall find. We believe in the power of prayer and we trust that you are able to provide for all their needs according to your riches in glory .

Father, we pray for a breakthrough in their financial situation. We ask that you would open doors of opportunity for them, restore what has been lost, and bring restoration to their finances. Lord, you are the God who provides, and we ask that you would provide abundantly for this family. Help them to find stability and security in their housing situation, and provide for all their daily needs.

We also lift up Yhift's sister's husband, who is struggling with alcohol addiction. We ask that you would bring healing and deliverance to him. Your Word tells us in Psalm 107:20 that you sent your word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. We pray for a supernatural touch from you, Lord, to break the chains of addiction and bring freedom and restoration to his life.

Lord, we pray for comfort and strength for Yhift's sister. We ask that you would wipe away her tears and bring joy back into her life. Surround her with your love and peace, and remind her that she is not alone. Provide her with the support and help she needs during this difficult time.

Lastly, we pray for reconciliation within the family. We ask that you would soften the hearts of the in-laws and bring healing to their relationships. Help them to come together in love and support for one another.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and your unfailing love. May your will be done in this situation, and may your name be glorified through it all.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

I want to request you to please pray for my sister and her family, they are undergoing with lot of financial crisis. They had to sold there house and move to rent house they are in very bad situation. My sister’s husband has lot of money in his business and lakhs of rupees few people took from him and ran away. My sister don’t have to even give the school fee of her son. Please bless her. She has no one to help her and her in laws has also left them and not helping at all. Please pray for them . My sister is facing continuous challenges and problems soon after her wedding. She has lost her smile. She is very upset and cries all the time Due to his my sister’s husband has started drinking alcohol on the daily basis.
Dear LORD,
Today I come in prayer to You LORD, as we pray that You would hear our prayer's over this situation(s), and that their prayer to You would be answer quickly, in accordance to Your divine will, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! All the glory, honor and praise be to You, Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen. !!

The following links are video's from Pastor Robert Breaker of: thecloudchurch.org on"HOW TO BE SAVED ETERNALLY", Once SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED !!! Please get SAVED/BORNAGAIN, today. If you are ALREADY SAVED/BORNAGAIN, please pass these link's and video's on to your FAMILY MEMBER'S and FRIEND'S, and to ANYONE else that you can, thank you and God Bless !

* NOTE: You MUST be born again and have faith in the blood of Jesus Christ and His FINISHED work on the cross, in order to see the Kingdom of God.** (see scripture below):

((John 3:3) -- 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.))

There are only 2 choices: HEAVEN or HELL, which will you choose?

Jesus Christ is the "ONLY" WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

((John14:5-11) -5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.))

See how to be SAVED/BORN AGAIN, and to know that you have ETERNAL SALVATION !!

THE PLAN OF SALVATION - (How to be SAVED eternally) !!

WHAT DOES THE BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH MY SIN ? -- (FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST)

DOES THE BIBLE TEACH DISPENSATIONS ?!?!

** FOR MANY OTHER GREAT "SERMONS" from (2014-2024) + "VERSE BY VERSE", TEACHINGS by ROBERT BREAKER, go to:
www.thecloudchurch.org

FREE ONLINE KING JAMES BIBLE (God's PRESERVED word), This site also has "AUDIO" to hear the bible read to you.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I have lost my job and its been 3 month am jobless. Jesus i ask for your intervention to help me to get a better job to meet my financial crisis. I am in debts of 6 Lakhs and struggling financially very hard. Help me to come out of these debts. Please gaurd and guide us so that the debt...
Replies
Views
Dear saints please pray for my younger sister to get complete deliverance from auto immune disease. She is getting skin disease. Please pray for her complete healing. Let there be no problem for her house redevelopment No one should create sny problem for her. Pray for my elder sister and her...
Replies
Views
I want you to pray for me and my friend/sister I over reacted and I hurt her feelings I told her I was sorry but to tell you the true this is not the only time I did this I just didn't want to lose her friendship and sister ship it seem like we was falling apart we wasn't close but now she...
Replies
Views
Pray for our family. Eviction notice for missed April 1 rent. Vehicle will be repossessed by early next week, making arrangements to surrender if can't come up with the payment. School fee of my eldest has arrears and her account is on hold and is affecting her graduating on time. Not giving up...
Replies
Views
I want God to intervene in my financial crisis pray for me and my family since we are going through financial turmoil
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom