I want to pray for my life ...

Volly

Disciple of Prayer
I am requesting you to pray for my life, my family have separated, my health condition is not good, I have many obstacles in my job and my business as well. Thank you ### from ### +### ### ### ### ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want them to find christ they were brought in church but they do not go to church anymore and they have messed up their life they need the Lord please pray for them
Replies
10
Views
174
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You don't have...
Replies
6
Views
146
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,231
Messages
16,797,338
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom