i want to praise the lord for what he ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVELYNNR

Humble Prayer Warrior
I want to praise the Lord for what He is doing with my husband ###. He used to be a hard drinker, and I've been praying for him for God to deliver him from this habit. God is doing it. From drinking every day 24/7, I could say right now that he hardly drinks now. Once in a while, he drinks 2 glasses of wine, or when it's a special occasion, he drinks, but maybe he drinks now twice a month. That's God's miracle that He is doing with him, and also he goes to church with me. He still isn't completely 100% Christian, but at least he is trying, and he is going and he prays. Please continue praying for him for him to be completely off this habit for him to decide to quit it completely. God can move mountains, and I know He will do it for him. Thank you and God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for me right now I'm in pieces I want my bf to know about the importance of our relationship, we had a fight these past month n now yesterday today...n all I need is to pray for us ..help him to see the love we share to make him understand how much I love him and want to continue my...
Replies
11
Views
439
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom