I WANT TO PRAISE GOD HOW HE HAS BROUGHT ME THROUGH SUCH A TRYING AND DANGEROUS TIME WITH MY HEART AND I THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS IN OUR BEHALF. MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU ALL ABUNDANTLY.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Psalm 107:41 – “But he lifted the needy out of their affliction and increased their families like flocks.”
Extended Explanation of the Verse:
Psalm 107:41 is a powerful reminder that God is deeply concerned for those who are struggling...
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Psalm 78:12 – “He did miracles in the sight of their ancestors in the land of Egypt, in the region of Zoan.”
An Extended Explanation of the Verse:
Psalm 78:12 speaks of God’s miraculous works in Egypt, specifically in the region of Zoan...