I want to get back with ###...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯Fold greatly my life is favored with the favor I earned as a positive charge greatly favored for my name to b great Specifically in favor to get a Fine Ass Guy a BOAZ SPECIFICALLY BOAZ PREFERABLE LA LOS ANGELES I GET A PLACE IN LA MY AIM ACCURACY IS GREAT NOW PERIOD...
Replies
10
Views
49
Life into existence 💯📅FOLD GREATLY I have events in my life TO BE HAPPY. I can date omg I downloaded dating sites im trying to fill out the information it is crashing r u kidding me Satan f u Satan come on let me live a life with a man this is not in Gods will for me to b alone its a bunch of...
Replies
9
Views
73
Replies
14
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom