I want to fix my character into goodness, mercy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans

Humble Prayer Warrior
I want to fix my character into goodness, mercy and compassion toward others and be all Jesus wants me to be. I do not want to be a fake Christian where people make mochery out of how Christians live their lives at home. Please pray that we be a genuine Christian and shine the light Jesus has brought in our hearts. Change my heart Oh Lord, Make it only Thine. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Some people who worship Satan and hate me because I'm a Christian have been continually slandering, libeling and defaming my character. This has been going on for several years and they absolutely no intention of ever stopping. It's cost me years of my life, intense pain and sorrow, loss of work...
Replies
5
Views
276
Some people who love and worship Satan falsely accused me of evil things that I would never never do and in fact they are guilty of. They told vicious lies about me on social media and defamed my character very badly. They various false prophets who are really satanists to attack and abuse me...
Replies
11
Views
452
An evil person who has a personal grudge against me for no reason posted some really evil stuff about me on social media. It very hateful, spiteful, cruel, damaging stuff toward me. I'm grieved in my heart about the evil, spiteful wicked satanic things this person says about me on a daily basis...
Replies
6
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,270
Members
651,206
Latest member
Dhaelaerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom