I want to be pregnant I want ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray to God that ### and ### are blessed with a child. The pregnancy test came back negative, but ### feels that ### is pregnant. ### request God that ### becomes pregnant as soon as possible and that ### both become parents. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
219
I just want the ability to care for others to be removed from me and this has to be something that should be permanent cause I'm just done
Replies
11
Views
146
I love this man I want him to be my husband ###
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,009
Messages
16,805,828
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom