I Want To Be Prayed For To Pass This Interview To Get A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrai

Guest
I sent a prayer request last week asking to be prayed for to get a job. By God's Grace, I've been invited for an interview on the 31st of August, ###. I therefore ask to be prayed for to land this job in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Prayers coming your way! I too am asking for prayers for a job. My references are being checked today. Please PRAY I get this job!!!
 
Thank you lord for listening to our prayers and bless ### with that job if that is your will. In Jesus name I pray amen
 
May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you with this job.
 
Receive it in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. May God calm your nerves and help you prepare for the interview, Most of all may God grant you grace such that every word you speak is full of wisdom such that the panel will want to speak to you longer to hear your words of wisdom and understanding in your field. And the minute you get up to leave may God automatically touch the hearts of the panelist to let them know that you were the candidate they were looking for and call you the following day to come and collect your contract and then may you be equally surprised and pleased when you see the salary scope and the benefits that come with the job. Then you will say in your hear that your sorrow in looking for a Job only lasted for a while and it is true Joy lasts a lifetime. Receive it. Amen? AMEN
 
Dear ###

God wants to bless every one of us wonderfully. He has a purpose for each of us and when we live in harmony with that purpose. God can change impossible circumstances. So keep praying, hoping, believing, and striving; seeking God’s direction, wisdom and will. God is looking for opportunities to pour out His blessings to you. He has the ability to intervene and is well-able to bless you beyond what you can imagine.

Trust that all works according to God’s GOOD plans for us and His purpose. As you await God’s answer, I send and pray this prayer with you:

I therefore declare that ### is blessed because of Christ. Thank You for surrounding him with Your favor as with a shield. I thank You Lord that ### can abound in your favor and blessing today. I therefore ask you to grant favor upon him in his current situation and every day. I anticipate the favor of God surrounding him and I ask and thank You Heavenly Father to give him favor with men and women even with the ungodly. I thank You Heavenly Father for opening doors for ### that neither man nor the devil can shut. Thank You for blessing the works of our hands as we walk under an open heaven. May ### experience your supernatural increase and provision in every area of his life this day and forever. May we all choose to walk in faith and in victory. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 
God, we thank and praise you for granting this person an interview for this job. If this is the job you feel is best for him, please intercede on his behalf and prepare him so this job interview will have a successful and positive outcome for him. May the Peace of the Lord be with you, bless you and financially bless you with an excellent job. May God embrace you with His Love, Peace, Joy and Abundance.

God's Love and Peace,

###
 
Let us pray to God giving him thanks through faith. Not a coincidence no but the door being opened for you I hope and pray with you in agreement 100% that the Lord God grants this job yours. Keep posting your prayer request and people will pray for you. It is nearly one week away and I pray God gives you this job. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son completed Computer science engineering. Our family is in a financial crisis. So tomorrow my son ### ### is giving to attend an interview. Please pray for him.
Replies
8
Views
147
Prayer request that I will be successfully enrolled and pass the interview with the University and get admission into the University degree and find a Christian employer to be my employer during the Work Study Program and meet my other half while studying the program and provide the course fees...
Replies
7
Views
198
My name is ###, I have been looking for a job for the past 7 years now. I can't find a job; when I go for the interview, they will not call me back. I have been having dreams of seeing myself in an old classroom, an old place, writing exams, cleaning a toilet, and I had a dream that someone was...
Replies
8
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,597
Messages
16,813,022
Members
650,903
Latest member
Saulareth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom