Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my family are in search for suitable girl for me. We are not in matrimonial sites as we got to know it's not real. Please help us get a genuine sincere loving girl. Couple of days back we were into talks with Miss ###'s family but they did not contact us later wish things could work well...
Replies
8
Views
165
I love this man I want him to be my husband ###
Replies
10
Views
148
I have gotten married in Hindu, religious way. Please pray for me! My husband and I no longer live together. He lives in his country and I live in my country. In the U.S., we got the Hindu, religious thing done after my wedding had been called off in the U.S. I don't know how to do things...
Replies
7
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,483
Members
649,907
Latest member
Eloyrulwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom