I want to be healed please pray for me.....

I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly! Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Amen

I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly! Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
Amen
 
In the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God....i pray for healing
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Prayer Time: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. God teach me how to trust You unconditionally. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps daily. Bless me to dream the dreams of God. Strengthen me to fulfill the purpose You created me for, and see those dreams come to reality. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to fail and be thoroughly humiliated. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.

Take comfort knowing God is in control.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
9
Views
129
god pleas make me muscular like Hulk from Avengers in Jesus name a pray you give me the strength in Jesus Spirit and we pray for ### pleas protect us in Jesus name pray for ### that are sick a heal them I will always give...
Replies
9
Views
154
Please pray for me, I am a Mormon and I have some complicated entanglement with the church, please pray for me that the Lord Jesus Christ untangle me, lead me to a true Christian church. I already believe in God the Father, His Son Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit as it is revealed only in the...
Replies
12
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom