I want to be a blessing to many of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be a blessing to many of my coworkers and friends this coming week. Please pray that I will be a shining light for Jesus and that what we have learned in church this morning will put it into practice so others will see Jesus through us. Sorry I did not write before. I was caring for an elderly person following Jesus' advice. When I was sick, you visited me. Also pray that each one of us will take time to visit an elderly person, a sick individual, and read the word of God to them and pray for their needs. Thank you for all your prayers and God bless you.
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I haven’t been able to reconcile with my wife. What am I doing. 6+ years wasted. I’m writing these prayers into the void it feels like. I go to church, pray the rosary, and ask for guidance and I just feel alone. I don’t feel like waking up. I just wish it all away
Replies
11
Views
406
MANY on here will reject me, and I wouldn't want it any other way. You see I am NOT looking for the many, but for the FEW! The Lord Jesus Christ said the following, "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and MANY there be which...
Replies
7
Views
145
Please pray for me, I am a Mormon and I have some complicated entanglement with the church, please pray for me that the Lord Jesus Christ untangle me, lead me to a true Christian church. I already believe in God the Father, His Son Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit as it is revealed only in the...
Replies
12
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,057
Messages
16,806,602
Members
650,507
Latest member
Doruyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom