Anonymous Beloved of All Jan 27, 2021 #1 Click to Listen to This Post My prayer request is I'm asking for ### the ### member to pray for my best friend's father who has been tested positive for covid 19 please pray for him I believe distance is not a barrier
My prayer request is I'm asking for ### the ### member to pray for my best friend's father who has been tested positive for covid 19 please pray for him I believe distance is not a barrier
Amar Singh rathore Beloved of All Relationships Financial Health Spiritual Jan 27, 2021 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Fadon Beloved of All Jan 27, 2021 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Bifdares Humble Servant of All Relationships Financial Health Spiritual Jan 27, 2021 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Alby Humble Servant Relationships Jan 27, 2021 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Hope_22 Beloved Servant Jan 27, 2021 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
MDR0143 Beloved of All Jan 27, 2021 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
R L San Beloved of All Jan 27, 2021 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
usha rani Beloved of All Jan 27, 2021 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Leera Beloved of All Jan 28, 2021 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.