I want the Lord to settle me ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. Supernatural marital settlement for my sister and ### before the end of 2025. 2. Supernatural Turkish student Visa settlement for my sons in Jesus’s mighty name, amen. 3. Job settlement for me and no more joblessness in my life. 4. Oh Lord, settle my dreams with your glory. No more...
Replies
7
Views
306
Please join me in prayer I pray for more of God’s work in my life I pray for my marital settlement I pray for myself and my ### Canada visa approval I pray every family yokes should be broken and untie every curse in my life and that of my ### All I ask for in Jesus mighty name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
425
Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom