I want paster to pray for my ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those l love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com

Similar Requests

Please please God answer my prayers for a financial breakthrough. And help me to re unite with my children and help us relocate from south Africa. Im longing for a congratulations Lord please help me and my family
Replies
Views
Lord I thank you 🙏 for blessing me with my family. Pls bless my dad. Pls help him. Pls bless his the ppl in his life. Pls save them if they are in need of being saved. Pls touch their hearts. Pls bless them s they’ll come to know you and know your word and have a relationship with you and a...
Replies
Views
I'm a single dad from South Africa. I'm unemployed and we are struggling now. Please pray for me and my children for a job, accommodation and finances please
Replies
Views
Please pray over Pastor Hennie's gospel visit from South Africa to the UK and back. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Please grant eternal salvation to me, my Children and their families. Save my entire family Pls protect my grandchildren safe mentally and emotionally. Thank you for all.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom