I Want My ### Back

  • Thread starter Thread starter mmabontle ralaka
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mmabontle ralaka

Guest
Hi my Prayer request a mantle. God loves you and I love you too. Let's join hands together and pray for ###, I want my business back and this time I want God to take control. Thank you in Jesus Name.
 
God I ask in Jesus' name that You will honor this prayer request. Let Your perfect will be done in this person's life. Amen....
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You!

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want my boyfriend to come back and forgive me and love me like before and come back and never leave again I love him as my life I want him back and lead a happy life with him and I also pray for his drug consumption I want him to believe in Jesus Christ by acquiring this miracle I request all...
Replies
11
Views
221
Please pray for me. My heart is deeply burdened because of a brother-sister friendship that means so much to me. I humbly ask God to protect this bond and to bring complete healing, reconciliation, mutual understanding, trust, and peace into our friendship. please forgive me for my sins and for...
Replies
12
Views
206
Please pray that God heals my back completely. Since few days there has been pain and I take care of my toddler all alone . I want to be able to play with her and carry her without pain . Please pray God heals my mind body and spirit in Jesus name . Pray for a supernatural healing over my back...
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom