God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, the name above all names, let Your perfect will be done! God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). This is a prayer for you, just click on the link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-10498-god-is-able/
DEAR BRETHERN BECAUSE OF YOUR PRAYERS I TALKED WITH MY ### FOR HOURS AND SHE AGREED THAT WE WILL START SEARCHING A GIRL FOR YOU SOON. AND I GOT A RELIEF AFTER TELLING HER THAT WHCH I HAD THIS BURDEN FOR PAST 3-4 YEARS. BUT THEY HAVNT STARTED THE SEARCH YET. I AM FROM BAHRAIN SALARY IS LESS SO I...
.(LandLordTroublesUs)?? FatherGod When landlord Troubles, ### Family for Any Reason and Every Reason HELPS FatherGod, we have Nowhere Else to Stay or Stay At? we Pay, Rent. Gas, Electtic, she Wants MONEY for water Now, she said their a Water leaks, theirs not, at All, she Wants is More MONEY...